Terms of service
- Pegasus Division Espanola S.L, located at Calle Goya 48, 28001 Madrid in Spain (hereafter referred to as “Pegasus Division Espanola S.L.” or “we”), operates an online shop under the Internet address www.gossipplaza.com (hereafter referred to as “the Website”). All orders you place through this Website and our deliveries and services are subject solely to the version of the following Standard Terms and Conditions currently in force at the time of the order. Unless we have consented in writing to their application, we do not recognise any differing terms and conditions of the customer.
2.Only consumers may place orders with the online shop. Dealers or intermediaries are expressly not permitted to purchase. Goods will only be sold to consumers in quantities and ranges customarily purchased by consumers.
2 Formation of the contract
- A contract between you and Pegasus Division Espanola S.L. will not exist until we have dispatched the goods ordered to you. You will have submitted a binding offer to us to conclude the contract with you by transmitting an order to us entered on our website. We will carry out the order once you have entered all the data requested during the ordering process and finally confirmed the order.
- Pegasus Division Espanola S.L. is entitled to reject your order without providing any reason.
3 Important information
- The products offered under www.gossipplaza.com are presented in the form of digital photographs of the actual products. Minor differences between this presentation and how the goods really appear do not constitute a defect in the goods ordered.
- We would like to draw your attention to the fact that products shown on www.gossipplaza.com may no longer be available or obtainable at the time of the customer’s visit and that the relevant prices might have changed. The prices offered are shown in Euro, including value added Spanish Taxes but excluding shipping costs.
- The customer consents to a possible part-shipment by Pegasus Division Espanola S.L. by entering the order.
4 Delivery and dispatch
- The goods will approximately be ready for shipment on the day following your order. Unless anything different is agreed, the delivery will be made from the drop shipping warehouse to the delivery address given by the customer. Please note that the customer will be charged with all import taxes, customs duties and handling charges that are different in each country.
5 Payment, payment arrears
Pegasus Division Espanola S.L. can offer the customer payment methods (depending on the country):
PayPal, Credit Card
The customer will be required to pay any transfer costs or bank charges incurred.
Any credit notes for returned goods will be reimbursed with the relevant method of payment (PayPal, credit card).
Procedure when paying by credit card:
Pegasus Division Espanola S.L. has a security encoding for data with SSL connection (Secure Socket Layer). This method of encoding protects your credit card data against eavesdropping and manipulation during transmission. It is therefore impossible for unauthorised persons to read this data during transmission in the Internet. The goods will be delivered as soon as the bank or credit card company has confirmed that payment has been made.
We accept the following credit cards: Visa Card and Master Card.
With the exception of counter-claims that are undisputed or have been established in law, a right to withhold or to refuse service on the part of the buyer is excluded in relations between businesspeople.
6 Reservation of title
Goods delivered will remain the property of Pegasus Division Espanola S.L. until completely paid for.
The provisions of the Law on Consumption goods will be applied.
8 Data protection
Pegasus Division Espanola S.L. will store and process all customer data solely in accordance with the relevant laws on data protection. In particular, personal data will only be recorded and stored in order to process an order for goods or, should you have given your express consent, also used for marketing measures by Pegasus Division Espanola S.L., such as for example in distributing newsletters. We will not keep personal data any longer than is necessary. We will not forward personal data to third parties. Excluded from this provision are Pegasus Division Espanola S.L.´s service partners that require transmission of the data in order to process the order. In such cases, however, the amount of data transmitted will be limited to the required minimum.
9 Choice of law, validity
Only Spanish law, to the exclusion of UN purchase law, will apply. Should one or more provisions be or become invalid, this will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
Last amended on 09 / 22