Cosmetic dentistry has come a long way. Today, a perfect sneer is not equity available to Hollywood celebrities. Your Leawood restorative dentist can give you that same dazzling smile using the most state-of-the-art procedures. For a picture-perfect smile, check to prove that your Leawood dentist can offer these services:
* Tooth Whitening–This procedure can correct a variety of tooth discolorations caused by food stains, chemical damage, or accurate aging. Tooth whitening can redeem brightness to teeth that have yellow, brown, else mottled staining. You can opt for haunt whitening, which allows you to have control over whitening your teeth on a gradual basis. In-office whitening is a great alternative if you don’t want to wear whitening trays at all and requirement the effect of juncture whitening. You can have whiter teeth in less than two hours with in-office whitening!
* Inlays plus Onlays–This course is suggested when teeth are damaged, but the damaged area is over moiety for a crown and too large for a filling. Inlays and onlays are bonded to the damaged field of the tooth and can last from ten to thirty years, because they can actually incremental tooth strength up to 75%.
* Tooth Bonding–This procedure is used to mend misarranged teeth, cracks, chips, and discolorations. The bonding is actually a tooth colored yielding resin that can be refinement to form that desired shaped.
* Crowns–This is a long-term solution to fractured, traumatized, diseased teeth or teeth with root canals or failed fillings. The wreath can be fabricated of strong, high-grade porcelain to coordinate the look like your other teeth. Your dentist may become CEREC available–It’s the new CAD/CAM restoration technology that only requires one office visit for a current crown. CEREC crowns are metal-free, made of the best quality ceramic.
* Metal Free Dentistry–Amalgam “silver” fillings are a thing of the past. They contain 50% mercury that can corrode, leak, and form ugly stains. Tooth-colored composite fillings are the alternative. They are stronger and last longer than “silver” fillings, and they complete the look of a white smile. No one would ever know you had any fillings when composite fillings are used.
A perfect smile begins with a healthy smile. Make sure that your Leawood dentist is utilizing the current in metal-free dentistry. Your dentist should be offering bonding, inlays and onlays, and crowns that remove tooth imperfections using the newest, tooth-colored materials. And finally, to thorough that lovely smile, the best Leawood cosmetic dentist will be apt to offer a choice of effective whitening procedures: home whitening or in-office whitening. Dr. Sonal Bhoot provides all of these services in the Leawood area. Stay her online at www.dentalexpressionsleawood.com.